Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jason and Becki's sixth child has arrived, a little too early, but nonetheless she is here! I got a text message from Jason at 11:58am saying that she was delivered via c section and she is feisty! She had to be intubated immediately, but mom and baby will be fine. At 2:00pm today Jaosn sent this pick w/ her weight. She remains nameless at this time. Jason and Becki have been going back and forth for months trying to decide what to call her...they better decide soon cause I'm not gonna call her X!!!! : )

4 lbs,3oz baby girl

3 comments:

Holly said...

wow, that's early! I hope she's doing well.

pacemaker said...

I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your picture of Hailee to post on my blog! She is really cute and looks well developed for such a preemie. Thanks again and have a good day!

Sheila Madsen said...

So glad you posted a blog about baby's birth right away. I've been too busy to even get to a computer with being with grandkids, doing laundry, buying groceries, fixing food, etc. Sure glad I've been able to do it. I love being a grandmother just like I loved being a mother.