Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paradise Cafe


Mindy decided that all the girls in the family needed to get together for dinner at the Paradise Cafe in Sandy. It was so much fun to see everyone last night! We sat in the cafe and talked for almost 2 hrs. There was one boy that was allowed, Mindy brought little Cooper. He is such a doll!
As we all gave our hugs and said our goodbyes we decided we need to do these things more often. I really hope we do.

4 comments:

brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becki Madsen said...

I am so envious that you got to be Wonder Woman! you looked so good!

RaCHeL said...

How fun! Nothing better than good company & yummy food. I'm jealous I could't be there.

Sheila Madsen said...

It was a lot of fun going to Paradise Bakery and meeting up with a few of the girls in the family. Made me even more excited to get together in December for our annual girl party!