Mom, Dad, Rach, Doug, Grandma Faye, and I had a quiet Christmas day. (Hy, Anne, and Sophie were in Vegas with Anne's family). Dad had to come wake me up at 9 o' clock. We had breakfast and then I sat and waited and waited and waited for Rach and Doug to get home from his parents house. Rach played Santa and we passed around the gifts that we were available, for you see we draw names and since half the family was out of town; half the presents were missing or not for us. Dad and I got remote controlled cars from Santa; a good laugh was had by all as I tried to steer my souped up bug!
Becki and Hailey flew in on Fri. Dec 26th while Jason and the rest of their motley crew drove the 10 hrs from Colorado Springs...we thought weather would interfere with their travels as well, but everyone made it safe and sound.
Hy, Anne, and Sophie came over on Sun. Dec. 28th and we had our second Christmas with all the family there. Jason and Becki's kids all went bonkers opening gifts (sans Hailey, who was conked out in her baby carrier) and Sophie was having a blast with all the wrapping paper and ribbons. She also got her first taste of a candy cane and was none to happy when it was taken away (Hy and Anne say sugar is verboten until she's at least 1 yr old). 

0 comments:
Post a Comment