Yesterday Bri and I were SCRAPBOOK MANIACS! There is a magical place at the University Mall called "Achivers", it is a gigantic scrapbook supply store. Bri discovered the weekend Scrapbook Mania event. 
"It’s the best scrapbooking party in town, and it’s at Archiver’s every Friday and Saturday night! Socialize with friends while getting some scrapbooking done; enjoy food and drinks; win prizes; and see cool demonstrations. Plus, make a 12x12 page from your FREE Scrap Pack, featuring papers from Bo-Bunny! Don't miss the fun--reserve your seat today! " $15
I swear I got more pages done in 4 hrs there at a nice big table with anything I could want a few steps away than at home sitting indian style on the TV room floor for so long that my legs don't work when I get up and digging around in my small area to find stuff (Dad's not to found of my hobby when it starts to take over the whole floor!). I even one a prize in the drawing and I never win stuff!
Bri I'm soooo glad you found this place and invited me. I enjoyed the time we spent talking, sharing opinions and suggestions on our pages, or eaves dropping our neighboring tables. : )
Check out the link for Archivers:
2 comments:
I love Archivers the store. I got a lot of pages done there when went in CO.
You are a fabulous scrapbooker. I just love to see your finished pages. You have a real flare for color combinations and cool ideas.Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment