Friday, May 8, 2009

33 years young

Ahhhh! I turned 33 today! I did some celebrating yesterday by going to see the new Stark Trek movie with Mom, Dad, and Kimmi. It was really good and funny to be in a theater full of "Trekkies" who yelled and cheered and clapped throughout the show.

After work I came home and G'ma Faye, Mom, Dad, and I enjoyed delicious steaks and baked potatoes. Hy, Anne, and Sophie were supposed to join us, but she's getting her molars right now and isn't a happy camper. :( After dinner we had a "Strawberry Paradise" ice cream cake from Coldstones (man, I love that place).


Birthdays are a good reminder of how much you are loved and boy am I loved! I received birthday greetings via cards, Facebook, phone calls, and text messages. I'm so grateful to have so many caring and considerate people in my life. I love you all, you made getting 1 year old a little bit easier.

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! You are very loved!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday. I'm so late. I wanted to get a card to you before the stamp price went up (just so I didn't have to stand in line for extra postage.) But I'm so behind. I hope you had a great day!
Holly

Dennis & Hollie said...

Another year older...Another year wiser...another year more beautiful inside and out!

xoxox
Hollie

Becki Madsen said...

Wish we could of been there! Cute cake!