Last night we had our monthly "girl" get together and had delightful chicken salad croissant sandwiches, veggies, chips, and for dessert....chocolate fondue! Yum! There is just something about dipping various delights in chocolate, which makes said delights even more delightful! It can't be said enough, time with the ladies in the family is always a joy!
Role Call: Sheila, Me, G'ma Faye, Gina, Colleen, Sabrina, Mindy & Cooper, and Natalie ( I think that's everyone...if I missed ya, a thousand pardons I have a crappy short term memory!)
For those ladies in the family that couldn't make this month's gathering (you were missed) we are thinking of taking sack lunches to a park so kidlettes can come too! (We know it's gonna be harder once school is out for the summer). My Mom or I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:
The picture of the fondue looks good enough to eat but the real thing it was delicious and the company a pleasure to be around. Sheila and Laura thanks for hosting.
Oh yeah....well last night I had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Oh yeah-ultimate delicacy! So glad you get to have so much fun with all of those great women!
Post a Comment