Saturday, June 27, 2009

Demolition Derby


Tonight Kimmi, the Jones family (Holly, Tyler, Ella [5] , Lily [18 mos]), & I attended the West Jordan Stampede Demolition Derby. It was a blast and I was amazed at how much the little girls loved it (we were there for 2 hrs before they started to get antsy and bored). It was so good to see Holly again. I really need to keep in better touch with people. I've known Holly since 5th grade when we rented our house on Cedar Ridge Rd. in Sandy. It's good to know that some friendships last a lifetime.

PS if you are a people watcher there's no better place to do that than at a "white trash" event : )

1 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

Ok...so I got caught up on your blog, and I just have to say...the weirdest things happen to you!! Are you kidding me about the rafting trip?! Seriously...you've always said you were a magnet for that kinda stuff...I just had to laugh!! And...a demolition derby is the epitome of white trash event...and yeah for people watching!!

Oh yeah...and congrats on the degree! Woo Hoo!!