I've lived in Utah all my life and I've never been to the This Is The Place Monument Park until today. We rode the "train" onto the main street and the kids did some printing at the Deseret News. Then we walked over to the saloon and had some ice cream, yum!
We went to the school and learned about some old fashioned discipline. Some of the kids had pony rides and some went to the petting zoo. Ashley got pooped on by a baby goat and Logan got grossed out by another baby goats bum (yippee for animals) I discovered that I am a peacock whisperer. I watch a lot of Animal Planet/Discovery and know what they sound like and started calling to them and get them to answer. I passed my secret on to Doug and we riled up the peacocks : )

.JPG)

Sophie saw some geese and Anne and I hovered to make sure the goose didn't turn on little girl. and Doug got to practice his Dental Skills...doing it old school!
Sophie saw some geese and Anne and I hovered to make sure the goose didn't turn on little girl. and Doug got to practice his Dental Skills...doing it old school!
1 comments:
I loved looking at these photos - you captured the essence of the This is the Place Monument experience! I loved seeing them all.
Post a Comment