Thursday, March 18, 2010

Smile

I haven't had a cavity in 20 yrs and I had to go get one filled today. The dentist did a great job, you can't even see the filling (on my left canine). I forgot what it's like to have a numb face! After the first shot he told me my lip and nose would go numb and they did, he started drilling and I could feel it so it was time for shot #2. I now am numb from my upper lip to my lower eye lid. When I got out to the car I smiled into the rear view mirror to take another look at his handiwork and realized the whole left side of my face wasn't' moving, half smile, squinty eye...gotta love "stroke" face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAKYQjpDtpA

You must check out this link! Hiiiiilarious!





3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

It's not that bad! But crazy feeling huh?

Sheila Madsen said...

Have to say it was amazing that this was your first cavity since you were 13! Amazing. Aren't you glad the "stroke" look was only temporary?

Becki Madsen said...

That video was HILARIOUS and your smile is so cute, lopsided and all!