Went out to visit Jason, Becki, and the kids for a couple of days. I know they are going to be in Utah in July, but it seems like there isn't much quality time cause everybody is running around trying to see everyone.
We didn't do a whole lot and it was nice to just hang out with the kids. Jas, Beck, and I went to lunch/dinner a couple of times and we took the childrens to see Toy Story 3...which everyone loved! Jason was moving to a new office space so I went over to check it out...it's waaaay bigger then his old one...looks like he's moving up in the world tee hee! Becki and I helped hang some pictures and gave suggestions for furniture placement and we went to a furniture store to help him pick out a table and chairs for the reception area. Ok, Ok so maybe we did do a lot...it just didn't seem as rushed and crazy as most visits do : )
We are having family pictures taken in July and Rach sent Becki some suggestions for the little girls. So off we went to Target to pick up the dresses. While we were there Savvy picked out a super cute outfit and threw it in the cart and her mom said no. She was pretty disappointed but walked away without a fit. Seeing how I'm a sucker I picked it back up and I also grabbed one for Hailey!
Savvy
Hailey
One of my dear friends lives in Denver and she drove out to spend the afternoon with us. The time went by quickly cause Becki was doing a photo shoot for me...I needed a pic for my work website and then we couldn't decide what to do. We finally just ended up getting Cold Stone's ice cream and watching the kids play in the water fountains. As always it was great spending time with Haylee Jane!
One morning I went with the boys on a bike ride to "the open space" , which is a gully that runs along their neighborhood. There is a huge old gnarly tree down there that they love to go to. Se we got on our bikes and headed out. When we got to the dirt we put our bikes down and the boys slide down a steep hill on their butts....I was not going to do that, I found a way to walk down and we hung out for a while and then headed back. Their house is all up hill and Logan and I were having a hard time so on the steepest part I heard him yell to McKay "can we take a rest?!" So I got off my bike and started walking it, Logs thought that was a good idea. Carson was also struggling...his bike had a flat and he refused to ride Ashley's cause it's a "girl bike" so he took a razor scooter....big mistake! He had to work to get home too and said he'd never do that again.
Loguido!
2 comments:
Looks like you had fun....what is your new job?
It was a fun time! Miss you and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment