Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh joy! I got some comments about my first entry!

Rach did my hair last night and who knows how long it will be til that happens again, but I had to swear that I would get my hair cut every 6-8weeks instead of every 5-6 months : ) She really pampered me, I got a paraffin hand wax, my nails painted, and some sassy red lip gloss to top it off! I know I'm boring and low maintenance and I will try harder just for you Puddy!

Memorial Day weekend is upon us! Waaahooo for a day off from work, it's supposed to rain all weekend, but I think I'll survive cause my friend Bethany from work just loaned me Stephanie Meyer's newest book The Host. I'm excited to get reading! She was supposed to give it to me yesterday, but forgot so last night I was roaming the house trying to find something to read before bed. I hope you all have a marvelous holiday weekend!

5 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

I am enjoying your blog! Keep it up! Can't wait to see you!

Love and miss you!

Becki

Fishin' Ponds said...

Ummm...need to see some pics of that lovely red lip gloss! :) You MUST take more pictures. (Imagine saying that last sentence w/ an English accent...it's so much more funny that way!)

RaCHeL said...

Way to go on the posting! Keep it up madam! I had fun with our one on one time at the salon. :) I'm going to miss you like crazy!

pacemaker said...

Laura I love your new background, cute! Would love to see more posts, I know your life is just as exciting, probably more, than the rest of us, we even post stuff like, tree stumps, for heaven sakes!

Sheila Madsen said...

You and I both like comfy so we both will miss Rachel's nudges to step it up a notch! It won't be easy but we will do our best!
Mom