The Ascend banquet was on Sept. 26th. It's always fun to get dressed up and support a good cause. I usually take a friend or a date, but this year I decided to take Sophia. She was a very well behaved baby and the cutest little one there! We did leave around 9pm cause she was getting to her breaking point and no one wants to see a melt down.
It was kinda funny when we got to our table and started to sit down it was me, Anne, and Hyrum, but then Hyrum decided to sit on the other side of me cause he didn't want to leave a "whole" between people at the table. So it was Hyrum, me, and Anne. I asked Anne if she wanted me to trade places so she could sit by her hubby but, she said she was fine. My Dad came by our table to introduce us to the other people at the table and they all thought I was Hy's wife...I told them no and they kinda got a weird look on their faces and I said "these 2 aren't behaving so they needed to be seperated!"
Oh yeah Hyrum introduced me to people as his nanny! They really believed him too!

2 comments:
That's funny! You two look beautiful! Mom said you even bought Sophie a new dress. :) SO FUN!
if you need work...you can always be a nanny to our 6 kids...we'll even give you your own room!
Post a Comment