Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BYU Football


I went to my very first BYU football game last Saturday with a friend from church. As most of you know, I'm not a huge sportsfan as most of you know, but I do love going to games (watching them on TV is soooo boring!)
I do consider myself a UTE fan, but as long as they U and the Y aren't playing each other I feel that I can root for the Cougars. It was a perfect fall day, not a cloud in the sky and excellent company. With a pretzel in one hand and a sprite in the other I watched the Cougars totally school UCLA! 59 to 0!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura, your blog is cool. I really like the world map. You may not remember but you visited Taos New Mexico and a town in Kansas when you, Hyrum and your friend flew with me to a wedding in Bartlesville Oklahoma. I know it was just a fuel stop... but technically you have visited both NM and OK :)

RaCHeL said...

Nice! :) Football games are way fun! I love to people watch. Hope all is well! XOXO

Sheila Madsen said...

Sounds like it was the perfect football day! Go BYU (unless they are playing U of U)