I work for Bulletproof Veil and we are in process of re-branding the company. Yesterday they were filming our CEO for a clip on the new website.
Around 5:30 they suddenly called a "staff meeting"....but only Hollie, Kent, and I were there. I walked into the conference room and the camera man was setting up. Rees said they were going to do a "meeting"clip and to sit down. I was like...."Uhhhh are you serious? Can I have a second to freshen up?" Hollie and I hurried and ran a comb thru our hair and powdered our noses and then it was lights, camera, action!
So I have made my film debut! Thank you, thank you! No autographs please, money will be fine!
3 comments:
Holy cow! I know someone famous! Good job Laura! Love you!
That's awesome! I want to see it. Can I, can I?
I would have absolutely freaked out! Sounds like you and Holly remained calm. Hope we get to view it.
Post a Comment