Fill this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be. Re-post with the name of your high school and graduating year.
1. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
2. Did you car pool to school? No, well going home I would. I rode the bus in the morning and then Kimmi would give me a ride home in the afternoon.
3. What kind of car did you have? It was Nissan Pathfinder that I shared with my brothers and since I didn't do extra cirricular activies I really never got to drive it that much.
4. What kind of car do you drive now? an orange VW New Beetle
5. It's Friday night...where are you (then)? Either at Kimmi's or Eleanor's house just hanging out.
6. It's Friday night...where are you (now)? Either at a movie or kickin' it the basement.
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Taco Bell, Blimpies, and for my Dad installing blinds in his office buildings.
8. What do you do now? I'm a paralegal and I work for a company that does corporate governance for small businesses.
9. Were you a party animal? I think everyone can answer this questions on their own....we all know how much I love parties and large groups of people! : )
10. Were you considered a flirt? Nope...way to shy to do much of that
11. Were you in band, orchestar, or choir? Nope see question 3
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? Uhhh no, I'm a keep myself under the radar kind of a person.
13. Can you sing the fight song? Apparently I had no school spirit...well that's not true, the unofficial school song was AC/DC Back in Black...and I sorta know that one.
14. Who was/were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Smith my horticulture teacher. She was the best and it was fun to sit outside planting stuff around the school or working in the green house. And she never marked me or Eleanor tardy and let us drink our Cherry Pepsi's in class. (We were her favs what can I say?)
15. Where did you sit during lunch? Wherever there was a spot...either at a table or on the steps of the commons.
16. What was your school's full name? Alta High School
17. What was your school mascot? Hawk
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck no! Once was enough for me.
19. What do you remember about graduation? That I kept seeing people in line that I'd never seen the whole 3 years I was there. That's what happens when your graduating class is almost 2,000.
20. Who did you take to prom Senior year? Didn't go
21. Did you have fun at the Prom? Yes, it was awesome....oh wait, see question 20
22. Do you stilll talk to the person you went to Prom with? Can we rub this in a little more...I never went to prom *sigh*
23. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Nope, I haven't been to one since I left there. Everyone I want to see and talk to I still do, so there's not really any point.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? Yep! Elle, Kimmi, Angie, and Hollie!
Okay-now it's your turn. What do you remember?

4 comments:
A-L-T-A go Hawks! ;) You sure did love high school didn't ya?
I'm going to post about my experience at Alta too if thats cool. I hope every one in our family that had the plesure of attending AHS posts gets on the train and posts something too. :)
That's funny Laura, because almost all of my answers to the questions are the same as yours. I guess that's why we were and are still friends.
Pretty good list of questions. Sounds like Mrs. Smith was the start of your interest in plants and floral design. I love cooking because of my cooking teacher whose name by the wasy was also Mrs. Smith. Weird, huh?
Post a Comment