Thursday, December 11, 2008

From 1990 to 2008....18 years

I get to visit Rachel and Doug in Buffalo this Febraury. Niagra Falls is in their neck of the woods and they've said the Canadian view is better. Since you need a passport to cross the board now I dug up my old passport and got new pics taken so I can submit my renewel... let's just say pictures are worth a thousand words!


I think I'd take the bug eye glasses and braces back if I could have that skinny little face too...but I must admit my eyebrows are much nicer now lol!


5 comments:

The Bowler Five said...

Eric and I saw the falls from the canadian side about eight years ago. Loved it. So worth the visit. Gotta love what 18 years can do to a person.

Mindy said...

That is great Laura. Thanks for the laugh.

RaCHeL said...

I'm so excited for you to come visit! We are the lucky ones that got massive brows! :) Thank goodness for tweezing & waxing. :) Can't wait to see you!

Becki Madsen said...

Hilarious! You were cute then but you are even cuter now! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Sheila Madsen said...

Styles change and we grow up but I still see the same sweet face looking back at me from both pics.