I've been tagged!
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order.
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Heroes
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Bones
4. Cold Case
5. America's Next Top Model
6. Psych
7. Criminal Minds
8. Wife Swap
8 THINGS I DID TODAY
1. dragged myself out of bed
2. groomed
3. went to work
4. went to the bank
5. went on a refreshing walk
6. did more work
7. came home
8. watched American Idol whilst eating carmel popcorn!
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TOO
1. going to Buffalo next week
2. sleeping in this weekend (lets cross our fingers)
3. finishing school in June
4. family vacation in July
5. planning a good friend vaca w/ Kimmi to somewhere
6. emails from friends and family
7. reading new blog entries
8. finding a man!
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Sweet Tomatoes
2. Olive Garden
3. Paradise Bakery
4. Bonsai
5. Lone Star Steakhouse
6. TGI Friday's
7. the little cafe in Draper that Mom and I go to sometimes
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Rachel
2. Becki
3. Anne
4. Mindy
5. Aunt Gina
6. Brittany
7. Pepper
8. Holly Jones
Thursday, January 29, 2009
8 things
Posted by Laura at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun Laura! Hey where are you going in July for your family vacation?
ummmm wherever the family is going? Why?
Sorry I'm a bit slow!!!! You asked about the family vaca cause it's on the list...I heard your fam and rach and doug were coming out here...so whenever you all are here I consider it vaca time : )
Post a Comment