Following the saying "Beauty takes pain!" I had my eyeliner tattooed again. When I called to schedule my appt. I left a message about how it had been done a few years ago and I needed to make an appt. The lady called me back to let me know it had been 7 yrs...oh really?!?!? My how time flies!
Anywho, I went in last Saturday and endured 3 hrs of tattooing. I didn't expect it to take that long and I knew Hy, Anne, & Sophia were coming over to the house to play so towards the end I stopped wincing or telling her it hurt to just get it over and done with. (Every time it start to hurt I was to tell her and she'd apply topical numbing gel and we'd have to wait a few minutes and then start again tick tock tick tock, time is a wasting!)
My eyes are still a little swollen and sore and I have to keep 'em gooped up with Vaseline for a whole week, but I've gotten rave reviews, so I'm glad I forked out the dough to aid in my never ending pursuit of figuring out how I can shave off grooming time in the morning and catch a few extra zzzz's
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Oooooowwwweeeeee!
Posted by Laura at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would love to do that, but I don't think I could handle the pain. You go girl.
I don't think the people doing the tattooing could actually handle me. You are brave!
Also, I'm so jealous that your family went Ice Skating at Noahs. So fun!
Looks good! I wish I could shave minutes off of getting ready in the am!
Post a Comment