
The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice, for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer to do the same for the first 5 people who respond to the post. Sounds like fun, right? So let's play!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Get your free stuff here!
Posted by Laura at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this idea!!!! And I am responding and posting NOW!!!! Love ya!!! You're my ROCKSTAR!!!!!
xoxo H2
I am going to comment but I can't put it on my blog as I know I won't be able to deliver. I can make something just for you my sweet sis in law!
Post a Comment