Monday, February 23, 2009

Fancy Headers are big HEADACHES!!!!!

While I was visitng Rachel she showed me how she made her cute, fancy headers. I thought I was paying really good attention, but apparently I wasn't. I couldn't get the layering to work or the move to front, move to back thingie and deleted and restarted the whole thing 3 times. I didn't save it in the correct format 2 times before I remembered it has to be a JPEG. I resized the stupid thing 5 times to get it to fit in the border and it still sticks out on the right side! Ahhhhhhhh! I say good enough for my first try w/o the ol' training wheels aka a super smart little sister.

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I think you did a great job! I'm very impressed. :) It only takes practice & remembering all the steps. You'll get it.

Becki Madsen said...

It looks great! I must say I can't stand designing them either. Rachel should start a business for us people who aren't as computer savvy as she is!

The Chase Files said...

It's really beautiful! Good Job!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Ummm...didn't even know you could make those by yourself...so I'm impressed with it...I struggle with just the basic stuff! Looks marvelous darling!!!