Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Schmalentine's Day!

I offered to babysit Sophia on V-day so Anne and Hy could go out and have some fun and Anne generously invited me to share their special dinner; this is how the convo went after she extended the invite...

Hyrum: "Whaaaat? Now I'm going to have to buy an extra lobster tail!"
Me: "I don't eat lobster"
My Mom: "Just give her a hotdog and she'll be fine"
Me: "Heeeey!"
Anne: "Do you like Chicken Cordon Bleu?"
Me: "Yes, I do, that would be great, thank you."

Geez, why don't I just take my hotdog and the baby and go upstairs so I don't bother the people at the big kids table! (Mom and Hy)

Anywho, we had our lovely dinner on Saturday (thanks for cooking Hy and Anne thanks so much for making me a part of your evening!) After dinner we played with Sophia, gave her a bath, and put her to bed. Anne and Hy went to a wedding reception and came back early so we talked for a while and then I headed home. I think my "Day for Lovers" ended pretty well.

1 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

I love the pictures of your fun V-day! Hope you had a great day!