Holy cow! This quarter has been the hardest one so far; not because the classes were hard, but because I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I will graduate in June and I can't wait. I love the program I'm in, however I'm not a fan of school in general. Anywho, I just finished my 2nd final and I got 83% which is pretty awesome considering I didn't study at all for it (see I told you I wasn't motivated this quarter)!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nay! The countdown begins! Good job on your final, you are naturally smart like Jason. And then there are us normal people who study like crazy and still don't do well on tests! You are awesome! Love and miss you!
You've been a real trooper with constant classes and no real breaks. Keep hanging in there. Go toward the light (at the end of the school tunnel). It will all be over before you know it.
Post a Comment