Anyone care to translate that phrase? Huh, no one speaks Gaelic? Translation: "Everything tastes better with a little green dye! "
Which is totally true! I didn't do much this year for St. Paddy's Day this year; I have colored whole meals green in the past and I watch "Darby O'Gill and the Little People. I hang my head in shame as a descendant of James Pounden Dawson Bell of Ireland! However, I did make some green popcorn balls, placed them in little cellophane bags with green stripes, and gave them to my co-workers. They were all amazed by the green popcorn and, "How did I make them taste "green"...ametuers...all it takes is a little lime jello!
4 comments:
Yeah for lime jello! I missed my text for St. Patty's day...was worried you were sick. :) After reading your post about St. George...I miss it lots! Especially right now when it's so dang cold up here still!
I wish I was one of your co-workers! All I did was serve green eggs and green waffles. I wasn't feeling the holiday spirit of St. Patty this year!
Thanks for posting the St. Patty's message. What was wrong with me this year? I wasn't in the mood either - can't believe I didn't have my usual need to watch Darby O'Gill. Oh, well. Some years ya got it and others ya don't.
Ya, we didn't do anything either. Oh well! There is always next year right?
Post a Comment