In the afternoon Hy, Anne, and Sophia came over to go swimming at the neighborhood pool. When Soph was younger she loved the pool, but for some reason now she doesn't like to be in the water (yet she loves bath time)!?? Instead of making laps in the pool she made them around the pool. She snagged some strangers pool toys and walked around talking to everyone who was laying out. People are such suckers for blonde's with big blue eyes : )
Later, Hy and Anne's friends Dan and Marin and their little boy Dylan came over for a BBQ. Dylan is a year older than Soph and she loved teasing him. We had them hug when they first got there and then she kept grabbing the back of shirt and following behind him. She had a big grin on her face and he was trying to run away crying! Dan said he should get used to it cause girls were going to make him cry for the rest of his life.
After dinner, Sophie was tucked in bed w/ Grandma standing watch while Hy, Anne, Kimmi, and I went to see "Terminator Salvation" (which was awesome! I love me some Christian Bale!)
Later, Hy and Anne's friends Dan and Marin and their little boy Dylan came over for a BBQ. Dylan is a year older than Soph and she loved teasing him. We had them hug when they first got there and then she kept grabbing the back of shirt and following behind him. She had a big grin on her face and he was trying to run away crying! Dan said he should get used to it cause girls were going to make him cry for the rest of his life.
After dinner, Sophie was tucked in bed w/ Grandma standing watch while Hy, Anne, Kimmi, and I went to see "Terminator Salvation" (which was awesome! I love me some Christian Bale!)
2 comments:
What a fun holiday weekend! Your slideshow wouln't load.
Your CB crush started with my rental of Empire of the Sun..."I could feel their heat"..."Amartis I, Amartis A."
Post a Comment