Sunday, July 19, 2009

Becki's photo magic!

My sis-in-law Becki has really gotten into photography and in my opinion does an excellent job. Soooo I asked her to take some pictures of me for my graduation. I know it's cheesy, but I haven't had a good pic taken in a while and she was kind enough to humor me : )

8 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

It's easy to take good pictures when you have a great subject! you are beautiful Laura and a wonderful sister in law!

The Chase Files said...

Very pretty pictures!

The Bowler Five said...

Way cute pictures Laura! Congrats on the graduation and with such high marks. That is awesome.

Sheila Madsen said...

Loved the pics - and agree with Becki - you are a beautiful woman and we are so proud of you for all that you are and do.

Jeremy said...

I think I am going to have to agree with your sister in law and your mom. Looks great because you are great. Love ya Cuz!

pacemaker said...

You are so beautiful, Laura. Congratulations on your graduation. You are very accomplished and I am proud of you!

colleen said...

The pics are beautiful because you are inside and out. So proud of you and your graduation - you did it and you did it well. Love you sweetie. Aunt Colleen

Holly said...

pretty!