Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowshoeing Eh!


Hold please...equipment issues

Dad and Mom


me and Mom
After being the only one left in my office for most of the previous week..I was close to a breakdown so I decided I was using a vacation day to celebrate President's Day.
We've talked about going snowshoeing before, but nothing has ever come of it...until today. We headed up to Silver Lake at Brighton Ski Resort and spent about an hour enjoying the mountains and getting some exercise. I thought it was pretty simple and I would definately do it again. Our neighbors, the Johnsons, have a cabin right off the lake and we parked at their place. As we were packing up Gordon came out and invited us in for a while. Their place is amazing!
Happy President's Day!

2 comments:

colleen said...

Looks like you guys were having fun and it sure beats the alternative - being at work!!

Becki Madsen said...

How much fun! I haven't been snow shoeing in years, the pictures make me want to go! glad you had a little break!