This Tuesday I packed up all my office supplies and my computer and lugged it home. My work decided it would be more economical to set the last survivors up in home offices. So far I've been back to the office building everyday this week, but tomorrow I get to stay in one location the whole day. Other then working out kinks with the phone system and the computer, I think I' m gonna like this. We'll just see how long it lasts.
If anyone knows of job openings let me know! I'm not holding my breath that "we" are gonna make it and I've polished up the ol' resume, gotta have a plan B.

3 comments:
Enjoy working at home. Hopefully things will pick up and you will be back at the office, not out of a job. Good luck in the job search though...plan B is always a good thing to have in mind.
That might be fun working from home, although I know it is nice to get out of the house, too. Good luck. Yes, a plan B is always smart!
Glad it's going well for now. Hopefully you won't have to make so many trips back to the office though.
Post a Comment