I had an appointment before church today with a member of the Branch Presidency. I knew I was going to be getting a calling, but didn't really have any idea what it would be. I am the Southeast Relief Society Temple Committee representative (you may wonder why my R.S. is the Southeast one...there are 4 relief societies in my Branch). This interview was the shortest one I've ever been in and I'll tell you why. As I walked in and sat down, I tugged at the bottom of my blouse to smooth it. This particular blouse zips up the front and as I tugged the zipper split half way up! Ahhhhhhh! I quickly pulled it together and sat with my hands over the split part of the shirt, I don't think President Ewell saw it open, but I know he heard it! He started to chit chat, but then decided to just extend the call. I accepted and we were done, no shaking of hands, nothing, he opened the door and I hurried to the restroom to try to fix the stupid zipper! At first I couldn't get it to go down and started to panic, but then thought, I'm early enough I will have time to drive home and change. After a couple of attempts I was able to get it back together! All I can say is thank goodness it split from the bottow up instead of the top down!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Ooopsy!
Posted by Laura at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is crazy...glad it was not worse. I am sure he was just as embarrassed as you.
That's hilarious!!! Sorry it had to happen though. :)
Don't you just hate it when things like that happen? I sure do. But you handled it well
Post a Comment