I met Hy, Anne, and Sophia at Ikea for FHE tonight. Baby #2 is due in a few months so it's time to start looking for a big girl bed for Soph. That kid cracks me up! She was so excited to be there (it seems all kids are, you can hear then running and laughing all over that joint). We played with some toys and looked at some furniture and then Soph's started to melt down cause she was "hungy". We went downstairs to get hot dogs and pizza; Anne and I were all excited to have frozen yogurt, but they were out : ( Luckily by the time we finished eating it was available. While Hyrum got our cones, Anne let Sophie have a little Sprite and she made the craziest face after taking a sip and said "dat's fuzzy!" I couldn't get her to say it again on camera, but I got her attempting to lick an ice cream cone. Hope you all enjoy as much as we did.
Monday, March 15, 2010
FHE at Ikea
Posted by Laura at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is too cute! Thanks for posting that. :)
Hi, I had a moment and got on your blog. Wow, how much fun it was to read! Sophi's reaction to Sprite is darling. I didn't see a photo on mine, but I might not do it right. Thanks for your blogsite. Love, G-ma
She is so grown up! I can't wait to get her and Hailey together to play!
She was so funny eating her ice cream!! Loved it.
Post a Comment