Mom & Kathy Kinglsey
Anne & Sophie by the new penguin exhibit (that type is giant!)
Sophie & Me watching the Rays
Sophie thru the fishy tank
Today was the first day of my "staycation". I was going to go up to Washington with my parents to see their property, etc. but the forecast was for rain, rain, and more rain so we decided to postpone. Now we have snow, snow. snow here....oh well.
Sophie loves the Living Planet Aquarium here in Sandy, so my Mom and I met Anne, Sophie, & Kathy (Anne's wonderful Mom) there this morning. Anne said the whole drive over Sophie kept talking about going to see Mr. Ray and when we got inside she wanted to see Nemo and Marlin. "Finding Nemo" is the first feature film Soph has watched and she is hooked! It was a blast watching her watch the different animals, touching the tail of a ray and touching a star fish and just spending time with the ladies.
I'm a total spaz! There are some aquariums that are flat and some that are bubbles...I went to look in one that apparently was a bubble...I was coming straight in to get a good look and for some reason couldn't tell it protruded from the wall and bashed my nose! It still hurt!
I could tell Sophie was hungry cause her attention span disappeared and she started wandering around in circles so I suggested lunch at the little cafe. There are fake fish hanging from the ceiling inside and there is a really big one that is shark....Soph took a second before she decided it was safe to sit down cause Bruce (another Nemo character) was up there! After she was finished eating she said, "2 more minutes, see the fish?!?!?"
Sophie loves the Living Planet Aquarium here in Sandy, so my Mom and I met Anne, Sophie, & Kathy (Anne's wonderful Mom) there this morning. Anne said the whole drive over Sophie kept talking about going to see Mr. Ray and when we got inside she wanted to see Nemo and Marlin. "Finding Nemo" is the first feature film Soph has watched and she is hooked! It was a blast watching her watch the different animals, touching the tail of a ray and touching a star fish and just spending time with the ladies.
I'm a total spaz! There are some aquariums that are flat and some that are bubbles...I went to look in one that apparently was a bubble...I was coming straight in to get a good look and for some reason couldn't tell it protruded from the wall and bashed my nose! It still hurt!
I could tell Sophie was hungry cause her attention span disappeared and she started wandering around in circles so I suggested lunch at the little cafe. There are fake fish hanging from the ceiling inside and there is a really big one that is shark....Soph took a second before she decided it was safe to sit down cause Bruce (another Nemo character) was up there! After she was finished eating she said, "2 more minutes, see the fish?!?!?"
1 comments:
Too cute!
Post a Comment