Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spaaaaaaa day

For the 2nd day of my Staycation I decided I needed Spa day. I went with my Mom to the Segolily Day Spa and had a fruit body scrub and mini facial. It was amazing! While I was getting the body scrub I thought what it would be like to have enough money to get one every week. I will just have to be satisfied with the few times a year I treat myself to some pampering.

I've never done a body scrub before...it was very interesting. First she used a dry brush to remove the dry skin. I told my Mom I felt like a horse being curried tee hee! The girl had a brush in each hand and just brushed away on my arms, legs, back, and tummy. To be honest it felt pretty good. Then she put a fruit scrub on and wrapped me in plastic for 10 min. After I got in the best shower ever! 2 rows of shower heads on the walls and one of those giant rain shower heads above. Once I was all rinsed she rubbed in a thick citrus lotion and then I got a potty break before my facial. Soooooo refreshed!

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I am so jealous!!!! That sounds simply delightful! I'm glad you enjoyed it! that shower sounds great!

Becki Madsen said...

Sounds so relaxing, I would love someone else to scrub my body! Glad you had a great time!

colleen said...

So glad you got to be pampered even if for only one day!! You deserve it.