Friday, April 2, 2010

Scrapbooking

Today, I went down to my cousin Sabrina's house. Bridger is the only kid still at home so when it was lunch time we decided to go to McDonald's but discovered that her husband had taken the car with the car seat in it. Bri found an old one and we strapped that into my Bug. That's the first time I've had a car seat in Hobbs and I had no clue how to strap it in....good learning experience :D

After lunch, Bridger needed a nap and Bri needed to lay down. She had some minor surgery to remove some excess scar tissue that built up from her C Sections and she's still pretty swollen so we lay on the couches and chatted the afternoon away. After dinner the kids were settled in front of cartoons and we scrap booked for a few hours. I didn't have any pictures printed yet so I helped Bri with hers. Scrap booking is very relaxing for me...and a great creative outlet. I'm a scrapper!

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

How fun! Carseats can be very confusing! ;)

Becki Madsen said...

I agree, scrapbooking is relaxing, I just do mine through the blog which is relaxing to me too!