Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing.....

Norah Josephine Madsen

born 10:42 am, weight: 7lbs 11oz , height: 21 1/2"


She and her mommy are doing just great! Norah is healthy and has a great set of lungs, though she doesn't use them much. She's a very mellow little newborn. I wasn't there when Sophia met her, but was told she gave Norah a little kiss and then proceeded to play with her toys. I think big sister will do just fine adjusting to the newest addition of her family.


Proud Papa!

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Sweet little thing! Hope you don't mind if I take your pics!

Sheila Madsen said...

Another sweet bundle to bring us joy. We will treasure little Norah as much as we have Sophia, McKay, Ashley, Carson,Logan,Savvy,Hailey and Gavin. We are grateful for her safe arrival. Good work Hyrum and Anne!!

colleen said...

We are all so glad that Norah is here safe and sound. Sure can tell that Laura thinks she's special.