Today I turned 34! I can't believe now I have to say I'm in my mid-thirties. I've been watching a lot of baking shows and I thought it would be fun to make a cake using fondant. Below is my Mom and my first whack at a fancy fondant cake. Ooooooh, ahhhhh, ohhhhhhh!
My Dad took me to see the documentary Babies, about the first year of 4 different kids around the world. It's pretty interesting to see that no matter where you're born, kids all act the same. Then later Mom, Dad, Kimmi, and I saw Iron Man 2...which was super action packed! After the movie fest we came home for spaghetti dinner yum! Hy, Anne, Sophie, and G'ma came over for dinner. Today was a great day!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday sis! Sounds like you had a good one! The cake turned out soooooo cute! Good job!
I loved seeing all of the pictures of your trips! They were great! Adorable cake-can you come next week and make one for Savvy? You guys did a great job! Love ya Laura! Hope you had a great birthday and we sure wish we could of been there!
Happy Birthday, Laura! Sorry I missed it. Love you!
We sure had fun celebrating your birthday. I enjoyed making the cake with you and just plain "hanging" out. Seems like it was just yesterday that you came down from heaven and joined our little family!
Looks like you had a great birthday. I love the cake!
We are NOT in our mid-thirties until we are 35! :) That's what I've decided anyway.
Loved the cake...you did a stupendous job!
Loved all the pics from your trip as well. Looks beautiful...you should seriously come visit me and see some more beautiful scenery.
Hi, Laura! I finally got a comment through to Rachel so now I have it figured out, I'm going for it full blast. You look great with your SIL babies! You're the best little auntie. G-Ma
Post a Comment