Friday, August 27, 2010

Galoooon! I mean Lagoooon!

Since everyone was in town and none of the kidlettes had ever been we all headed to Lagoon and had a blast! We missed Anne and Norah...they were the only ones who couldn't make it. Oh well, that's what next year is for right?!?!? It was a different experience having little kids around. I only went on a few grown up rides, had to do The Samurai cause it's my fav! But the rest of the time I just enjoyed riding with the kids or watching them. I'm such a worrier, Jason's older kids had a few cousins come along and we didn't see those guys for most of the day....they had to check in at lunch and at 3 or 4 pm, but other than that...it was good bye grown ups and hello freedom! I kept thinking something was going to happen to them, but I had to tell myself...ummm I had 9th grade Lagoon Day alone and nothing happened to me and I was only a few yrs older then they are!

The Samurai

Hyrum, Rachel, Me, Logan, & Doug

The little girls joy ridin!

Savvy, Hailey, and Sophie


Logan and G'pa...so cute!


Rach and Becki


Doug and Gavin-chillin' at the pavilion

1 comments:

RaCHeL said...

That was so much fun! Can't wait to go again!