Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hoootie hoooo!

Sophie is now in a "big girl" bed and Anne got the cutest owl decor for her room. I wanted to do something to commemorate this milestone and found a really cute, easy stuffed owl pattern online. I spent a few hours today and whipped up my first stuffed toy since 7th grade home economics class (you'll live forever in my heart gray pound puppy!)


9 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Okay, that is super cute! Nicely done. It looks so soft & squishy.

Holly said...

Adorable!

The Bowler Five said...

So fun...you are the greatest aunt ever!

Sheila Madsen said...

It turned out really, really cute Good Job!!

Fishin' Ponds said...

That's so dang cute! And can I just tell you...I've been "craving" watching "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" for a couple of weeks now. Think I'm gonna go bust it out tonight. I LOVE that movie...makes me laugh-out-loud!! :) So I totally get the whole "Nick and Nicko" thing.

Mindy said...

That is so cute. Good job.

The Chase Files said...

Love it! So cute!

colleen said...

That's a cute hootie owl. You are a great aunt!

Becki Madsen said...

adorable!