Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan. 21: Half Moon Cay

Today was our beach bum day. We got off the ship around 9ish and hung out on the beach til 1pm. I took a dip in the ocean, no one would join me so I didn't stay in too long. Then Mom and I laid out for a while and enjoyed virgin Pina Coladas yum! We rented 2 "clam shells" so we would have some shade later in the day. After we ate lunch I didn't think I'd gotten enough sun on my lily white legs so I stuck them out from under the shade for 15 more min on each side and fried them! They were definitely white no longer!


Our ship, The Eurodam




The really cool bar ship





Mom will probably want to kill me for posting this, but I think she looks really cute and little in her beach wear



Dad being touristy with some other "dad" behind him

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

That water is absolutely beautiful! I love the pic of mom. She looks great!

Becki Madsen said...

Looks like it was a blast! You deserved some r and r time!

colleen said...

Looks like so much fun in the sun! Your mom looks great and is probably much more relaxed then when doing the zipline!