This morning we decided to go to the State Fair. We went around 10ish to avoid the crowds and it was great! We watched a comedic juggler, checked out all the exhibits (quilts, sewing, painting, carvings, etc.).
In the 4-H building I had flash backs of being in the "Teaspoons" when I was 12 with my Aunt Colleen as the leader. I won a blue ribbon at the Fair for the skirt I sewed and a blue sticker for my baking power biscuits woot woot! Mom and I never had funnel cake before so we had to try that out, yum!


Dad's in trouble with the UHP

Me, Mom, and Cedar the extremely large and intimidating steer


Dad's in trouble with the UHP

Me, Mom, and Cedar the extremely large and intimidating steer

1 comments:
How fun! Glad you guys went. Mom looks absolutely terrified standing next to Cedar the steer. :) I can't help but laugh!
Post a Comment