Thursday, September 8, 2011

Under the knife!

For a couple of years I've had a lump on the back of my neck that my doctor told me was a lipoma (a fatty tumor). I finally decided to get it removed and today was the day! It took an hour to get numbed up and to have the doc remove it. When he was done he asked if I wanted to see it, when I told him I did he said "Really, are you sure?" I assured him I was. He walked around the table and showed me a blob of fat the size of a golf ball dangling from his tweezers! All I could say was "Holy Cow!" I'm starting to get a bit sore and I'm sure tomorrow it will feel worse, but it's nice to run my hand along my neck and have it lump free!

1 comments:

Sheila Madsen said...

Yes, it will hurt more later but you'll be glad you got it taken care of. Sorry I was too much of a whimp to video it!