Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busy Week!

Normally my life is pretty quiet, but I had lots to do this week after work.
Tuesday was Relief Society Weekday Meeting...as a member of the presidency I was in charge of ordering and bringing eclairs...yum!
Wednesday night I went to dinner with my fabulous cousin Darcy, it was fun eating salad and getting caught up.
Thursday night I went to dinner with my friend Cari from the Branch...well she got married a few months ago so I haven't seen her much and it was also nice to catch up with her too.
Friday night I signed up for a Social Committee activity and was set up with a really nice guy named Mark. It was a fun activity and nice to spend time with a cute guy....I think my last date was almost a year ago....but who knows...the older I get the less sense of time I seem to have! We went to dinner and asked questions about each other and then went back to the church to answer questions about what we learned or should've learned at dinner and then played the "newly date game" We didn't sign up to participate on the panel, but they tallied the audience answers and Mark and I tied for 2nd place....its good to be a listener.
Today my Visiting Teachers came over and then I met my pal Amy at a bead shop and made another bracelet, then we had dinner and got pedis!
Sunday I have presidency meeting, a Fellowshiping Committe brunch and then church...I am worn out from being so social!

0 comments: