It's been a long time since I've done a full 24 hr fast, but last week my parents and I decided there were a few things we needed some help with. One of those needs is growth of our company, we've started looking at ways to increase the client base and sought some guidance on that. After we broke our fast my mom asked me if I'd received any answers and I told her "not really"...I wasn't expecting the heavens to open up, especially since it had been a while since I'd put a lot of effort into that small sacrifice. However, 2 days later I got a phone call from a client that hadn't renewed his contract with us when we bought the assets of the old company through the bankruptcy courts in 2010 and he said he wanted to enroll again! I was amazed and touched by that phone call. Calls like that haven't been rolling in all week, but that one call did show me again how much the Lord cares and that He really does hear me and loves me and wants me to succeed. It is by small and simple things!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's wonderful Laura! So happy that you were able to see some good come from your fasting & prayer. Love ya!
That is a blessing. The Lord does love each of us and he knows our individual needs. It's always great when we recognize that.
Post a Comment