Thursday, August 28, 2008

Babysitting Sophia for Hyrum's B-day



Hyrum's 30th B-day was on Tuesday and he and Anne wanted to have grown-up time so I got to baby sit Sophia. She slept almost the whole time they were at dinner. We did have about 15 minutes of play time before the parents got home. Sophie was really good considering she had her shots the day before. Love that little squishy baby!






3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

So FuN! I'm way jealous that you get to babysit. :)

anne said...

We thank you so much for babysitting for us! It is nice to have some time just for us :) Why does she sleep for you, though???

Fishin' Ponds said...

How fun that you get to babysit such a cute little niece. Wish my fam was closer so I could see all my nieces & nephews. I need to email you and ask about Haylee's wedding...wish I could've come.