I went to the movies with my friend Kimmi tonight, we saw "All About Steve", it was a pretty funny show. Nothing super impressive, but entertaining. Any who, she drops me off and I walk up to the door and there is a horrible smell. I look around and see some dark clumps right by the door and think "Is that poop? That can't be poop...did a dog poop right by the door?"
I went in to say hi to my Dad and he asked if I saw the bag by the front door. I said, "There was no bag, but it smelled funny, was that poop? Did someone put a flaming bag of poop on or doorstep!?!?!?" He said they had, that the doorbell rang and he went to answer it and saw the bag on fire. He yelled out into the dark, "This is the oldest trick in the book!" and then kicked it aside to let it burn out.
Whhhhhhhat the heck!??!?!? We have no teenagers here that would've provoked this incident. We are victims of a random act of teen boredom! Anyone else ever had this happen? I thought it only happened in the movies.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Young whipper snappers!
Posted by Laura at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Are you kidding me? I can't even believe someone did that for real. And to your house. Your dad is awesome for reacting the way he did.
My cousins used to get their mailbox blown up a lot... but they were teenagers at the time.
Adam had some one take a poop and a pee on his door step!, I tried to chase after them and reprimand them for not using toilet paper :) That is super sick!
That is disgusting! Good thing dad didn't stomp on the bag :)
That sucks, but is kind of funny too because those things do just happen on tv.
I love reading your blog! Makes me laugh every time. Seriously...the weirdest & funniest things happen to you! :)
Gross! Too bad your dad didn't catch 'em and give him a piece of his mind!
you got me! Probably karma coming back from some of the stuff I did in High School
Post a Comment