Friday, December 4, 2009

Glenn Beck's The Christmas Sweater


Last night I took my Mom to see Glenn Beck's "The Christmas Sweater-Road to Redemption". It was excellent! He did a one man performance of his book and then had a discussion with four people who had been affected by the message in the book. One woman lost her only child and husband in a car accident, another is a breast cancer survivor, one man is a recovering heroine addict and the other man was on the verge of committing suicide. If you haven't read the Christmas Sweater, I highly recommend it! (I feel like I'm on Reading Rainbow! tee hee) It has such a wonderful message about the Atonement and how we can make it through life's many storms.

2 comments:

The Bowler Five said...

I loved this book.

Sheila Madsen said...

Thanks for taking me Laura. I really enjoyed it - brought tears to my eyes and gratitude for my life. I loved being with you.