Saturday, April 24, 2010

Look who's 2!

I can't believe Sophia is 2 yrs old! Time just flies and I've loved the opportunity I've had to watch her learn and grow. She is so smart and picks up on things very quickly and has the cutest little personality.

Her birthday was on the 22nd but her party was today. Anne's whole family and their significant others came in to town, their friends the Bywaters, and Sophie's neighborhood friend Kenzie (who is 3), her mom, and little sister came over for the party. It was a "Finding Nemo" theme and Sophie got an awesome present from G'ma and G'pa Kingsley....a new backyard swing set. She had a blast going down the slide and riding the glider.

I decided to fire up the ol Cricket and make some vinyl flowers, etc. for the little playroom Hyrum put under the stairs when he finished the basement. I put some of it up a few days before the party. I was looking down at one of the pieces of vinyl and all of a sudden this cute little face popped in front of mine and said "Hi!" she was crouched down and was smiling and watching me. It was so stinkin cute! Today I got the rest of the flowers put up and Sophie got a cute little kitchen to go in her nook...it looks great!

0 comments: